Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Testimonial for a Great Dad, The Greatest Friend!

As it is said, that a friend in need is a friend indeed, it holds true for each single meaning of this phrase, both in word and in spirit. And for me, whether it has been the days when I enjoyed the playschool as a tiny tot or now that I am a corporate lawyer by profession, at all times, my Dad has been that one single person whom I can truly call a Buddy or a Bud of all times. And though whatever I could ever scribble in the favour of the hero of my life, will still fall short, I have made a small attempt to express my love for him, nowhere else but at Scibzoo only, because this is where you "Unleash the power of Real Testimonials"!

So come on all, let's write, share and explore, in the best manner we can, and in the meanwhile, so give it a read as to what I have to say about my Old Man by clicking here!


No comments: